WONDER LACE BOND WIG ADHESIVE SPRAY
Melt your lace using Wonder Lace Bond Wig Adhesive Spray. Perfect for daily wig application or touching up an existing lace piece. Strong enough to provide an all-day hold, but gentle enough to be removed at any time.
- [ADHESIVE SPRAY] Wonder lace bond adhesive spray is a melting spray to melt your lace to secure your wig. Formulated to seamlessly blend into your hairline for a natural look.
- [EXTREME FIRM HOLD] Extreme holding finish look that lasts not only all day but all week so you can go about your day without worrying about your wigs being in place lifting. Mega strength meets affordability.
- [EXTRA MEGA HOLD] Extra holding finish look that lasts not only all day but all week so you can go about your day without worrying about your wigs being in place lifting. Mega strength meets affordability.
- [SENSITIVE] Specially formulated for those with sensitive scalp. No more worries about irritation under the scalp and hairline. You can put on your favorite wig with no damage.
- [PRECISION] Our lace wig adhesive spray is super and is used with the point nozzle for precise spraying. You can pinpoint the direction of the location that you want to apply the glue on. The quick dry of the glue ensures quick application that lasts all week.
- [SWEAT RESISTANT] Formulated to be oil resistant and perspiration resistant to make sure your wig stays on and put. Our glue can hold your wig through oily skin and scalp, as well as heavy perspiration or high humidity.
- [CRUELTY FREE] Not only is our product latex free it is also cruelty free and vegan meaning you can slay your wig while being conscious.
How To Use
- Starting with a clean and dry surface, spray Wonder Lace Bond Adhesive Spray 2-4 inches away from hair onto the hairline or desired area.
- Allow to air dry until tacky or use a blow dryer on a cool setting; repeat the process for 2-3 times to ensure a secure hold.
- Once tacky, apply the lace as you would and tie down. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes.
Alcohol, Aqua, Dimethyl Ether, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Amp-acrylates Copolymer, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Triethyl Citrate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Fragrance
- Extremely flammable. Flammable contents under pressure. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 48 degrees C or 120 degrees F. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition-no smoking. Use only in ventilated areas. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Avoid direct inhalation. Do not spray into your eyes. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Irritation may occur if not removed gently. For quickest & safest removal to protect your edges, use a lace bond remover.